Loan Type: Bridge – Acquisition
Conveniently located near major cities, within highly rated school districts, and near a gated golf course community, this property’s potential was unquestioned. However, circumstantial factors made funding require some considerations.
• There were limited financial documents available
• Majority of Client’s assets were located in a foreign country
• Requested a full term payment reserve
Although Grand Pacific had little data to work with, we funded this acquisition with the requested payment reserve because:
• Good investment property in a desirable area
• Client’s current and future outlook were deemed stable
Leveraging our 34 years of experience, our insight aided us in approving this loan. Ultimately, our client was successfully able to capture this investment opportunity.