Loan Type: Construction
Risks exist with any large scale and innovative project. Grand Pacific identified the risks for this project in order to best serve our borrower.
• Lack of parking space
• Higher rent coupled with small unit space
• Unique business model caused difficulty in finding comparable sales
• Incur loss if sold after completion
• Zone changing required if business model required change
To realize our client’s goals to capitalize in the creative office market, we analyzed our borrower’s strengths to ensure its success.
• Recognition of financial strength to survive contingencies
• Appreciation of their expertise in creative office market
• Lucrative choice of location
Grand Pacific was pleased to be able to propel our client’s dream to become a pioneer of the creative office market.